Working together to create New Zealand’s buildings and infrastructure
Right now, the pressure's on - there's no shortage of demand:
- More housing in areas where the population is increasing
- New types of intensive residential housing development - retirement buildings, apartments and terraced housing
- Civic projects that showcase cities and provinces
- Earthquake strengthening works
- Ongoing projects in Commercial, Residential and Educational sectors
- Increasing compliance requirements for materials and building practices
As a GM, you're part of an network of organisations working together to deliver projects that will impact the spaces in which New Zealanders live and work. It takes highly capable players, good relationships and the ability to drive consistent results as a team.
As a purchasing manager, you need to work with suppliers who can be part of that team - responsive, service focussed and able to provide the highest quality products as input to your processes.
Against this backdrop, Easysteel stands ready with product and service capabilities that can make the difference:
- Providing high-quality steel products, together with test certificates, to help your clients meet increasing materials compliance and seismic engineering requirements
- Maintaining a service delivery partnership - simplifying processes and helping you deliver on the demands of client projects
- Helping you juggle increasing industry demand for resources through pro-active delivery planning, sizing and processing options, and specialist product supply
The multi-talented Grayson team operate from a purpose-built 12,000m2 fabrication facility in Manukau. With their continual investment in CNC equipment and technology, the company represents one of the best equipped fabrication facilities in New Zealand.Click below to download the full case study